Friday, March 1, 2013

New Blog Too...

Everything about the CSA is gradually making the shift over to the new OurTable.us site and that includes this blog. I've put a new post up on the new blog and you should redirect your reader there, or at least add the new blog. Until the end of March I'll continue to update this blog for the winter CSA shares, but after that I'll be concentrating all of my CSA energy on the Our Table site - meaning website and piece of land.

If you're a fan of Slow Hand Farm on Facebook, become a fan of Our Table Cooperative to keep following the blog and all of the other farm news.

Slow Hand Farm isn't completely going away, it's still the name that I'm doing consulting and other farm related education under, but it will no longer be the CSA site.

I hope you'll come follow me over at Our Table as well, and tell all of your friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment