Thursday, September 20, 2012

Big Carrot!


Today's share is basically the same as Monday with one substitution. There is oregano instead of parsley, since parsley came last Thursday. Next week is the final week of the summer season, even though solar summer ends this weekend. I think I did that because I'm actually going to be up teaching in Canada so Kji will be harvesting and delivering for me. 

One other note, I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but there is a write up on CSA on neighborhoodnotes.com today and the photos of Slow Hand Farm (and me) were actually taken this morning. All of the photos are from Slow Hand Farm, except for the photo of the actual share which you'll recognize as far too large. That share I recognize as one of Sauvie Island Organics' beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment