Thursday, September 13, 2012

Filming on the farm



The share today is different from Monday's once again. I've kind of gotten on the track of introducing new items on Thursdays just because of how things have been ripening in the fields. There are no beans, cilantro or basil today, but there is pepper and parsley. The peppers are stocky red roaster and they are just starting to turn color. You can leave them out on the counter and let them continue to color, or use them right away green. With a little luck we'll have lots of these in their red form in a couple of weeks. 

If you look closely at the photo above you might notice a guy with a video camera. OSU is using the farm in a training video series they are developing so the camera was out all day and even followed me on the road as I hauled boxes on the Bullitt this morning. I'm not sure if the video will be made public but I'll let you know if it does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment